We’ve got a most un-heinous line-up for this week’s review of the film that Keanu Reeves was afraid would be etched on his tombstone in Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure. Due to the imminent premiere of Bill & Ted 3, we felt it fitting to head back into the circuits of time and revisit not only Bill & Ted but our past us’s Join your favourite transatlantic podcasting crew – Ian, Liam, and Ellie – and our very special guests from Nick & Russ Don’t Know Anything as we head to the Circle K in search of pudding cups, bubble gum and socratic method. It’s a trip to the mall of a 26th episode as we discuss:
- Who was supposed to be the first historical figure picked up into the Not-Tardis?
- What was the original prop that was to act as the device to carry them through time?
- Where is the phone booth from the movie now?
- How did George Carlin end up in the film?
- Who were the preferred choice for The Three Most Important People
- How did Sigmund Freud learn English so quickly and how did Beethoven suddenly regain his hearing?
- Wasn’t a buddy movie between Billy The Kid & Socrates the sequel/spin-off we all wanted to see?
- Whether or not Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure is the Best Film Ever
Catch more of Nick and Russ on their podcast "Nick and Russ Don't Know Anything" available on fine podcatchers everywhere as well as on Twitter (@realNickandRuss), and YouTube.