To infinity and beyond! Catch us on a very exciting crossover episode this week as the BFE & TTM teams combine to provide a deep dive into the toy box for the 25th birthday of Toy Story later this year. Join your favourite transatlantic podcasting duo - Ian & Liam – as we try and figure out how Toy Story could possibly be anywhere near that old. We’re joined by our party guests from Talking The Mickey, Ethan and Ellie, and we've all got our moving buddies as we're headed to Pizza Planet (only 1 toy allowed). It's an existentially critical 21st episode as we discuss:
- What happens when pitch meetings go badly at Walt Disney Studios
- Which actor declared his character to be a jerk early on during recording sessions
- The three departments of a film's production cycle
- At what point are toys born? When do they receive consciousness?
- Someone gets way too excited about a countdown from 10
- Did Pixar get too dark in some of the sequences from this film?
- Does Woody forgive the rest of the gang too easily?
- Ian's hatred for Tim Allen that was put to the test during the screening of this film
- Ask ourselves if Toy Story is the Best Film Ever.