In today’s special bonus episode, Kristen talks with her business ‘bestie’ Samantha Siffring all about cultivating adult friendships and why it’s important to have business friendships as an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship can feel lonely and having someone by your side who understands the ups and downs of growing a business is key.
- Why having people on your side who ‘get’ what you’re going through as an entrepreneur is so important
- The behind the scenes stories of how Kristen and Samantha became so close and what makes their friendship work so well
- How to know when to coach and when to be a friend
- Why self coaching is an important part of friendship
- How to set proper expectations when developing a friendship
Listen in on their thoughts on money, friendship, coaching, husbands, and learning to navigate developing a relationship with a friend as an adult.
If you’re ready to learn the simple process of running your social selling business online, you have to check out Kristen’s live coaching program!
The Social Selling Academy: www.thesocialsellingacademy.com (NOTE: The price for the Academy goes up on July 1st!)
Interested in Kristen’s exclusive mastermind for six-figure earners in the network marketing industry? Get all the details and join the waitlist here.
Download the 3-Day training SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS for SOCIAL SELLERS where Kristen will be going to be giving you the exact tools you need to have success in today’s social selling landscape--without creating more confusion, complicated algorithms, frustrating funnels, or sales scripts. Check it out here.