Are you living to your fullest potential or are you shrinking yourself to fit other people’s expectations of you? Many times we live in fear of what other people--typically the people closest to us--will think of us. We fear their judgment. But really, they’re misunderstanding our actions. Kristen’s sharing why people misunderstand us and what to do about it!
- Why we feel rejected when people misunderstand us
- What core/primal feeling is triggered when we’re misunderstood
- What it means if you’re uncomfortable picturing the most successful version of yourself
- Why some people are more afraid of success than failure in life
- What to expect when you take the less beaten path in life or business
- When we decide that we don’t belong we self-sabotage to make ourselves more palatable to others
- Why deciding how you’re going to think and feel when someone misunderstands us ahead of time allows for your most epic growth
When you’re doing the unconventional thing--such as growing a successful direct sales company--you have to learn to be okay with the judgement/misunderstanding from those who want to stay on the conventional path. Get comfortable with being misunderstood and your success is inevitable.
If you’re ready to learn the simple process of running your social selling business online, you have to check out my live coaching program!
The Social Selling Academy: www.thesocialsellingacademy.com
(NOTE: The price for the Academy goes up on July 1st!)
Interested in Kristen’s exclusive mastermind for six-figure earners in the network marketing industry? Get all the details and join the waitlist here.
Download the 3-Day training SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS for SOCIAL SELLERS where Kristen will be going to be giving you the exact tools you need to have success in today’s social selling landscape. Without creating more confusion, complicated algorithms, frustrating funnels, or sales scripts. Check it out here.