We all have a money story. And usually there is some sort of shame, guilt, or worry about judgement that comes up when we have a ‘money trigger.’ Kristen is sharing how this showed up for her recently around a designer purse purchase and what it taught her about her business and how she worked through the surprising shame that came up around it.
- Why success doesn’t stop our negative thoughts and judgements
- Why it’s so important to talk about money openly
- What to do when the same thoughts come up even AFTER we’ve ‘done the work’
- How to feel joy and peace around a big purchase so that you’re not putting pressure on your business
- Why it’s important to grow our capacity to ‘have’ money
- How holding back for fear of judgement makes us hold back in every other area of our lives, as well
- Why we need to see other women giving themselves permission to have and spend money.
When Kristen got curious about the drama that came up around the purchase of a designer purse she realized: it’s not about the purse. It was simply a ‘money trigger’ that allowed her to do more work on her money story.
For show notes and more visit the episode webpage:
And if you’re ready to learn the simple process of running your social selling business online, you have to check out my live coaching program!
The Social Selling Academy: www.thesocialsellingacademy.com
Download the 3-Day training SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS for SOCIAL SELLERS where Kristen will be going to be giving you the exact tools you need to have success in today’s social selling landscape. Without creating more confusion, complicated algorithms, frustrating funnels, or sales scripts. Check it out here.