Kristen is interviewing her client and friend, Rachael Rogers, an enneagram 7 who hit a ‘business depression’ after hustling and making it to the top of her company in record time. Soon after, her business came to a halt, she felt no joy in her work, and she realized that her current approach was not sustainable.
Listen for her lessons from a year of working with Kristen when she really dug deep to do the hard work to grow and change her entire approach to her business (and her life!).
- How hustling and reaching the top of her company after only 21 months in the business affected her home life and her mental health
- What happened when she realized she was in a ‘business depression’
- Why Kristen knows many leaders have a secret shame around how they’re really feeling in their business
- The top 3 lessons that Rachael learned from doing the deep, gritty work to re-enter her business the right way
- What radical shift Rachael noticed during a season of personal struggles this year
- What happened when she stopped trying to change her actions for a different result and focused on shifting her thoughts
- The most important thing Rachael would tell listeners if they’re in a low in their business
For Enneagram 7’s, having fun is a top priority. Rachael learned how to show up consistently for sustainability even when things didn’t feel ‘fun’ so that she wouldn’t fall back into unhealthy business habits.
To follow Rachael on Instagram click here: https://www.instagram.com/rachlynnrogers/
For show notes and more visit the episode webpage:
Check out my NEW 3 day LIVE EVENT: RECRUIT REBOOT
In the 3 day live event you will learn the top 3 skills you must have in order to consistently recruit the best people into your business. In the training, I will teach the 3 skills in DEPTH so you know EXACTLY what you need to think and do when it comes to completely changing your recruitment game. To register for the training click the link here:
NOTE - the Facebook group and recordings will come down at midnight on 5/13. There is no replay for purchase.