Coaching is an increasingly popular career choice, but rarely do we see advice addressing the impact of diversity and inclusion, or lack thereof. That’s why it was so important for us to invite Trudi Lebron to share your knowledge and insight into the Impact + Equity Coaching space. Instead of thinking about making a specific salary or reaching a certain number of people, Trudi helps coaches consider social change and values. She sees coaching as the biggest opportunity for impact in the world, and she’s making sure it’s approachable, affordable, and equitable for everyone.
We dive into topics of diversity, equity, inclusion, anti-racism, and what all the differences are between them. We also talk about what spiritual bypassing is, as well as some of the microaggressions Trudi has experienced in her work.
We also talk about:
- Doing things to prove people wrong
- Creating the conditions for success equitably
- Realizing the kind of life you want
- Coaches who are unwilling to grow themselves
- The microaggressions in the coaching world
- Taking risks in opposition to racism
- Seeing your work as activism
- Building a business that is fully expressive of your values
- Being honest about where you are in your journey
- Marie Forleo’s mistake and how we can do better
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Learn more: trudilebron.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/trudilebron
- Listen: trudilebron.com/businessremixed
- Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/trudilebron
- Medium: "This Too is Figureoutable"
- Join Our New Paradigm Digital Series: almost30podcast.com/new-paradigm
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- Acuity Scheduling | Get a 45-day extended free trial by going to https://acuityscheduling.com/almost30.
- Birch Benders | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off at birchbenders.com
- Article | www.article.com/ALMOST30 for $50 off your first purchase of $100 or more
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media