Everyone has had different experiences in quarantine and isolation — those who are enjoying it and others who are struggling & riddled with anxiety. As we see the world opening up again, we find ourselves thinking, “How can we maintain a sense of peace, groundedness, and a commitment to our evolution and growth?” That’s always been the point of this show, and this collective pause has really put a spotlight on the ways in which we must protect our energy and reflect on what’s truly important. We’ve also seen how focusing on personal growth can help us live a more aligned life and how making ourselves a priority positively affects other areas of our lives. K + L discuss how to reintegrate as the world finds its new normal and how to hold onto the lessons we learned during our time in quarantine.
We also talk about:
- Remembering what you love about being home
- Being intentional about what you miss + why
- Adding things back into our schedule with intention
- Rocking your archetypes
- Remembering all that you’ve learned
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Check out our latest workbooks and downloadables: shopalmost30.com
- Check out our New Paradigm workshops at almost30podcast.com/new-paradigm.
- YouVeda | Use code ALMOST30 for 35% at youveda.com.
- Bombas | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your 1st order at Bombas.com/almost30
- BLUblox | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at blublox.com/?rfsn=3584362.77408a
- Perfect Keto | Go to www.perfectketo.com/almost30 to use code ALMOST30 for 20% off + Free Shipping.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media