We’re stuck at home, and sometimes searching for something to help stimulate us. That yearning inspired Lindsey to ask herself, “What can support me, what can stimulate me, what can make me feel better?” During this time in quarantine, Lindsey has been focusing on the little things that bring her joy to bring her back to a state of gratitude. In today’s episode, Lindsey shares some of her go-to things that she’s using during this time to give her more energy, inspiration, grounding, or physical self-care. From what she puts on her face to in her tummy, or how she move stagnant energy, this is a super-tactical episode that we hope helps you wherever you are mentally, physically or spiritually while in quarantine
We also talk about:
- How Lindsey takes care of her skin
- Taking time to create
- Making appointments with yourself
- Lindsey’s favorite snack
- Having life in your space
- The ritual of getting coffee
- Balancing minerals in your body
- Getting high-quality sleep
- Designating time to completely shut off
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Check out our latest workbooks and downloadables: shopalmost30.com
- Learn to F*ck Like a Goddess with Alexandra Roxo in our upcoming New Paradigm workshop on May 30th at almost30podcast.com/new-paradigm.
- Esarora Manicure Set
- Majestic Garlic
- BCAN 40" Foldable Mini Trampoline
- REMedy Sleep Mask
- Athletic Greens | Get 20 travel packs FREE ($79 value) with your first purchase at www.athleticgreens.com/almost30
- BLUblox | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at blublox.com/?rfsn=3584362.77408a
- Function of Beauty | Visit functionofbeauty.com/almost30 to save 20% off your first order
- Perfect Keto | Go to www.perfectketo.com/almost30 to use code ALMOST30 for 20% off + Free Shipping.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media