Confidence is so key. Yes, we’ve all heard it before, but some things are cliché for a reason. K + L each offer three tried-and-true tips for being more confident, all born from their personal experiences. But remember — confidence is always going to be something personal to you. It doesn’t have to look the same as someone else, and it doesn’t even have to look like sunshine and rainbows. Confidence is something you work on getting closer to, and you never quite get there fully, but it’s so worth working towards all the same.
We also talk about:
- Working towards confidence
- Facing hard things
- Finding quiet to hear our own voices
- Channeled writing
- Appreciating your body
- Engaging in self-care
- Looking back on your progress
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Check out the lineup for upcoming workshops in our New Paradigm Digital Series: almost30podcast.com/new-paradigm
- Check out our latest workbooks and downloadables: shopalmost30.com
- Powerbabe Mastermind | Powerbabe Mastermind applications are open now and close May 25th! If you're ready to rise in 2020, head to the link in our show notes to submit your application. There are only 50 spots and they're filling fast. nataliabenson.com/powerbabe-mastermind-scale-your-prosperity
- Seed | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first month at seed.com/ALMOST30
- Perfect Keto | Go to www.perfectketo.com/almost30 to use code ALMOST30 for 20% off + Free Shipping.
- Birch | Receive $200 off any Birch mattress by visiting birchliving.com/almost30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media