Shall we retire? Glennon Doyle joins us today on Almost 30!! Due to the current situation on planet Earth, we met over Zoom and she confirmed what we thought. Glennon shows up for ev-er-y-thing with her whole heart and completely present. We will hold this conversation close to our hearts forever. . We talk about “Untamed”,what it means to live untamed, how she is feeling in the midst of the pandemic, liberating ourselves (and others) with the truth, honoring your family by honoring yourself, being human, and feeling the feelings. We also talk about when women start to lose themselves, and she shares some profound stories about when she totally abandoned herself and how she’s been able to start trusting herself again. Plus, Lindsey asks Glennon a question she has NEVER been asked before. You won’t want to miss that.
We also talk about:
- The evolution of Glennon’s joy + how unrelatable joy can be to others
- The internalized misogyny that’s been placed in us
- Moving past the martyr mentality
- When we stop trusting ourselves
- Feeling everything
- Control versus trust
- Activism work
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Read: “Untamed”
- Instagram: instagram.com/glennondoyle
- Twitter: twitter.com/glennondoyle
- Facebook: facebook.com/glennondoyle
- Check out the lineup for upcoming workshops in our New Paradigm Digital Series: almost30podcast.com/new-paradigm
- Check out our latest workbooks and downloadables: shopalmost30.com
- Brooklinen | Get $20 off AND free shipping when you use code ALMOST30 at brooklinen.com
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- 99 Designs | www.99designs.com/almost30 for $25 off your first design contest
- BLUblox | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at blublox.com/?rfsn=3584362.77408a
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media