Trust is so, so important in any healthy relationship — that’s obvious, right? It shouldn’t be any different when it comes to ourselves. Trusting yourself and the way you live your life is transformational. We all reach a moment where it’s time to break up with this expectation — whether from our parents or someone else — of how our life was supposed to go and to trust ourselves to live life the way we want. Lindsey shares her experience making the transition from not trusting herself to a more consistent and confident level of trust and the three practices she follows to help build that self trust every day.
We also talk about:
- The experiences that damaged Lindsey’s self trust
- What trusting yourself (or not) looks like
- The ways you can strengthen your trust
- What happens when you trust yourself
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- This week we’re teaming up with millennial money expert Nicole Lapin to host a workshop called “Money Management in Times of Crisis.” Join us and build wealth health! https://www.universe.com/managingmoneywithnicolelapin
- Check out the lineup for upcoming workshops in our New Paradigm Digital Series: http://almost30podcast.com/new-paradigm
- Looking for some Inner Peace in this uncertain time? We’ve got you with our brand new Inner Peace Program: shopalmost30.com
- Seed | Visit seed.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first month
- Athletic Greens | Get 20 travel packs FREE ($79 value) with your first purchase at www.athleticgreens.com/almost30
- Curie | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your 1st order at curiebod.com/discount/almost30
- Bombas | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your 1st order at Bombas.com/almost30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media