Although we’re all living very different experiences in these uncertain times, many of us feel like we’re stuck in an uncomfortable and chaotic rut. So, K + L took some time to reflect on when they’ve felt stuck in the past and how they were able to break free. You may feel stuck now, and it’s okay to grieve for the loss of normalcy, but this too shall pass.
We also talk about:
- Trying not to overanalyze
- The forms that ruts can take
- Focusing on serving others
- Shaking up your routine
- Setting up boundaries
- Staying accountable
- Not labeling periods of ruts as negative
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- BLUblox | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at blublox.com/?rfsn=3584362.77408a
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- GoMacro Bars | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at gomacro.com
- Perfect Keto | Go to www.perfectketo.com/almost30 to use code ALMOST30 to Buy 1 Get 1 40% off + Free Shipping.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media