Krista felt called to share something very personal to her that has had a profound impact on her relationships — relationships with partners, with female friends, with coworkers.We are all experiencing so much change right now, so Krista shares with us how we can confront and process change in order to move forward with hope during this complicated time. Krista explores how she approaches change in herself and in her relationships, how she balances not needing to change other people while not allowing herself to settle, and what we all can do to start creating the lives we always dreamed of.
We also talk about:
- What Krista learned from her parents’ relationship
- Radical honesty
- Strategies for addressing problems in your relationships with compassion
- Taking responsibility for the energy you bring into a conversation
- Not being tied up in the outcome of your partner’s path
- Setting up boundaries
- Focusing on your personal change
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- April 4th: Almost 30 x Millana Snow Live Digital Workshop! Transcending Fear & Uncertainty: Energy Healing for a Global Shift
- YouVeda | Use code ALMOST30 for 35% at youveda.com.
- Podcast Pro | Visit www.yourpodcastpro.com for courses that will take you step-by-step through the process of starting your own podcast. Use promo code “LETSDOTHIS” for 50% our ebook for a limited time.Cured Nutrition | ALMOST30 for $10 off $50 or more at curednutrition.com
- GoMacro Bars | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at gomacro.com
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media