Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt joins us today for a conversation on forgiveness. Her new book, The Gift of Forgiveness, gives readers an opportunity to deeply understand the act of forgiving and how doing so can positively affect everyone involved. But let’s be real: Forgiveness is SO layered. It requires us to be vulnerable, release the ego, and allow change. Katherine’s book speaks to those layers and how we can work out our “forgiveness muscle” daily. Newly married, Katherine gushes about her relationship with Chris Pratt and shares how forgiveness will always play a huge role in their relationship. We are all going to be faced with opportunities to forgive, and Katherine’s hope is that, by reading the inspiring stories of those who were able to forgive in situations you wouldn’t imagine, you will be able to move forward in practicing forgiveness in your life.
We also talk about:
- Her book, I Just Graduated… Now What? and why she felt inspired to speak to this formative time
- How Katherine got over her fear of sharing details about her life
- How forgiveness can be a gift you give yourself
- How to ask for help + advice when you need it
- The process of finding stories for her book
- The physicality of holding on to anger
- Times when you don’t have to forgive
- Forgiveness within relationships
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Learn more: katherineschwarzenegger.com
- Book: The Gift of Forgiveness
- Facebook: facebook.com/KatherineSchwarzeneggerOnline
- Instagram: @katherineschwarzenegger
- Twitter: @KSchwarzenegger
- May 5th - 8th: Almost 30 Retreat at Calamigos Ranch Malibu
- Ancient Nutrition | Visit ancientnutrition.com and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off a one-time order.
- Modern Fertility | www.modernfertility.com/almost30 for $20 off your fertility test.
- Honeybook | Visit http://honeybook.com/almost30 for 50% off the first year
- Buffy | Go to www.buffy.co use code ALMOST30 for $20 off
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media