Today we are so excited to sit down with our good friend Kelly LeVeque, holistic nutritionist extraordinaire, to chat about her new book Body Love Every Day. A lot of the health and wellness books out there can be off putting, with an emphasis on aesthetics or diet, but Kelly’s message is about creating a holistic lifestyle approach. We dive into the four different archetypes mentioned in her book and how understanding our archetype can prepare us for success with our health and wellness goals. Kelly opens up about her birth story and all the challenges she and her family had to overcome through her pregnancy and delivery. We wrap things up with some #inspo for the boss babes out there who have to make hard decisions around running a business — and, of course, we had to ask her some of your questions!
We also talk about:
- Investing in brands instead of sponsoring them
- Loving yourself + still having goals
- People who work out can change the world
- How to focus on compositional changes
- Dealing with a traumatic childbirth
- The fab four archetypes
- Ins + outs of intermittent fasting
- Consistent healthy habits vs. perfectionism
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Learn more: bewellbykelly.com
- Book: Body Love Every Day
- Book: Body Love
- Instagram: @bewellbykelly
- Listen: Be Well By Kelly Podcast
- May 5th - 8th: Almost 30 Retreat at Calamigos Ranch Malibu
- Mowellens | Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off your first purchase at mowellens.com
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for $60 off your first order
- Third Love | Head to thirdlove.com/almost30 for 15% off your first purchase!
- Vahdam Teas | Visit vahdamteas.com/collections/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off the entire catalogue.
- GoMacro Bars | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at gomacro.com
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media