CATCH UP WITH K + L
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, K + L chat about relationships + being single! Lindsey shares what she enjoyed doing before her new relationship, and her appreciation for having a plan on her own terms. They talk about how the physical aspects of relationships change over time, and the differences in what you openly talk about (*cough* BLOW JOBS *cough*) when in a relationship vs. single. K + L also share their plans for Valentine’s Day!
Today we are live in LA with sexologist, dating expert, and author of The Game of Desire, SHAN BOODY! We are talking sex, relationships, communication, and intimacy. To kick it off, K + L reveal some crazy stories from their past—K before she met Justin, and L during her seven years of singlehood! Once we dive in with Shan, she shares how she got into this field and her passion for making sex education ‘sexy’ versus boring and dry. Shan talks greatly about cultivating the skill of communication, and ways to make sex conversations fun and pleasurable. We explore how our parents, and the way we experienced love growing up, influence our relationships today. Shan unpacks her concept of ‘dating with dominance’ and women being in the driver’s seat of their love lives. We also dive into polyamory, open relationships, and their effect on monogamy - while wrapping it up with some Almost 30 Nation dating stories!
We also talk about:
- Shan’s yuck vs. yum conversation tactic
- Balancing working on your relationship vs. allowing it to be
- Meeting your partner where they are vs. saving them
- Advocating for your needs in the bedroom
- The beauty in dating
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Check out Matthew McConaughey’s new Instagram account @officiallymcconaughey!
- A big THANK YOU to everyone who attended our LA live show with Shan BOODY! We love you all!
- Learn more: shanboodram.com
- Instagram: @shanboody
- Book: The Game of Desire
- Purchase The Balanced Blonde Plant-Based Recipe Book and 22-Day Detox Your Life Program here!
- 22-Day Detox Your Life is a healing program. The program is 190 pages and has over 55 delicious plant-based recipes, plus all of the information you need to transition to a salt-oil-sugar-free plant-based diet. It also goes deep into food combining, detox protocols for healing, her own Lyme healing journey, tons of tips and tricks for eating a balanced plant-based diet, and so much more.
- If you purchase between 2/1 - 2/14, you will also receive:
- 3 live calls with Jordan
- Weekly meal plan emails
- Jordan’s Facebook group
- Use code ALMOST30 to get 10% off the healing program between 2/1 - 2/14.
- SuperFat | Go to SuperFat.com and use the code ALMOST30 at checkout to get 15% off your order.
- Causebox | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off your first box at causebox.com/
- Sweaty Betty | Click here and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your full priced order.
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
- Modern Fertility | www.modernfertility.com/almost30 for $20 off your fertility test.
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media