CATCH UP WITH K + L
K + L share a thought-provoking email from an attendee at their Chicago Live Show. It sparks a conversation about pivotal moments in life that help you know yourself, tap into your intuition, and gain clarity on your direction.
Today we are getting into the nitty gritty of red light therapy with the Director of Business Development for Joovv, Wes Pfiffner! Through Joovv, you can purchase medical-grade light therapy devices for personal, in-home use. Wes shares with us the uses for red light therapy—from adrenal support, hormone balance, skin health, and recovery from surgery. We talk about the difference between blue light and red light, and the ideal time of day to be exposed to each. Wes also breaks down how red light therapy works, including its involvement with mitochondria production and blood flow for healing. By the end of our conversation, you’ll be itching to prioritize your light exposure in the same way you prioritize diet and exercise!
We also talk about:
- Growing up in the Midwest
- The backstory of Joovv
- Turning your iPhone red
- How distance and dosage affect results
- Adenosine’s effect on sleep
- Using red light with kids and pets
- Intermittent eating and seasonal eating
- What to look for when purchasing a red light
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Checkout our amazing friend and energy healer, Millana Snow!
- Learn more: joovv.com/almost30
- Instagram: @joovvsocial
- Recommended Books: Why We Sleep ; The Circadian Code
- Your PodcastPro: yourpodcastpro.com
- UNICO | Use code ALMOST for 20% off plus free 2-day delivery at uniconutrition.com/
- Methodology | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first delivery at gomethodology.com
- Foria | Visit foriawellness.com and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off
- Prezence | Visit www.helloprezence.com/almost30 for a free month!
- Ancient Nutrition | Visit ancientnutrition.com and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off a one-time order.
- Mowellens | Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off your first purchase at mowellens.com
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media