Today’s the last episode of the year and decade! K & L reflect and go deep into their own personal transformations, wins, learnings, and what they want to release moving into 2020. They highlight ways Almost 30 nation has impacted them, and how creating community through the live shows and ambassador program has fed their hearts. Some internal transformations include L sharing how therapy has changed her life, while K explores personal responsibility and her inward journey of co-creating with the universe. If you’re beating yourself up over failures, they gently remind you to have compassion for yourself because that’s where growth occurs. K & L also delve into the evolution of their wellness journeys, being intentional about tracking your goals, and taking feedback when it’s from an aligned space. They share questions you can ask yourself to reflect on 2019 and intentionally move into this new decade.
They also talk about:
- Learning to trust themselves
- Valuing integrity and having high standards
- What their mistakes have taught them
- Creating space for rest & sitting in the pause of life
- Letting go of fear based patterns
- Re-institutionalizing A30 online and as a business with Aaron Rose
- Using feedback and interactions for growth
- Krista’s acceptance of her body
- Abraham-hicks influence on thoughts around food & wellness
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- February 29th: Malibu, CA with Jenna Zoe
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- Teachable | Visit teachable.com/almost30 to get 1 month of Teachable Pro Plan FREE!
- Honeybook | Visit http://honeybook.com/almost30 for 50% off the first year
- Cured Nutrition | ALMOST30 for $10 off $50 or more at curednutrition.com
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for $60 off your first order
- Calm | Get 25% off a Calm premium subscription at www.calm.com/almost30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media