CATCH UP WITH K + L
K + L kick off today’s episode talking all about emotions! K explores how she’s learning to be comfortable in the uncomfortable, and shares how she’s been feeling since announcing her engagement. The ladies delve into how it isn’t your job to manage others’ experiences, especially when they are displacing their emotions onto you, and the importance of not reacting from an emotional state. L then reveals how she’s been feeling about L O V E — tune in to get some deets on the guy she’s currently dating, and her wild dream about him!
Buckle up for today’s LIVE event with internationally known voice coach, sound healer, and angel communicator—Stewart Pearce! We are stoked to share this with you because Stewart’s work is incredibly powerful, and we truly feel he is an angel in human form. Instead of the normal Q&A interview experience, today’s episode is more workshop style. Stewart takes us through an exercise to find YOUR signature note and sound! He explains how this tool brings you back into harmony, allowing you to find your power by being grounded and rooted in the center of your being. Stewart also talks about speaking from the heart versus the mind, how the quality of someone’s voice shows their integrity, and balancing ‘doing’ with ‘being.’ We wrap up with some audience Q&A, and you’ll learn how to make this a daily practice!
We also talk about:
- Personality as the sum of our being
- How Greeks & Romans viewed the power of voice
- How our sound brings our entire being into harmony
- Love for the sake of love vs. love for the sake of being loved
- Mindfulness and meditation
- How the tone of our voice displays our feelings
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- A big thank you and all the love to everyone who attended our live event with Stewart Pearce, and The Assemblage for hosting us!
- Teachable has been an amazing partner for helping us create your PodcastPro! Visit teachable.com/almost30 to get 1 month FREE!
- November 26th: Melbourne with Rosie Acosta
- November 28th: Sydney with Jessica Sepel
- December 7th: Los Angeles with K&L
- December 12th: Miami with Nikki Novo
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for $60 off your first order
- Rael | Go to getrael.com/collections/rael-and-almost-30 and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off
- Catalina Crunch | Visit us.catalinacrunch.com/ and use code ALMOST30 for 10% off
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media