CATCH UP WITH K + L
The ladies are back from their tour stops in NYC with Heather McMahan, Erin Claire, and Stewart Pearce! K & L are thrilled to bring you on tour with them as they share these live shows as upcoming episodes—today’s with Erin Claire is the first! It is all about Human Design. K & L begin today’s episode by sharing some information from the blueprints Erin created for them. Krista also details part of her meeting with Deborah Hanekamp, a.k.a. Mama Medicine, who teaches her how to read healthy versus dark auras.
Today we are LIVE at The Assemblage with Human Design Guide, Erin Claire Jones! Get your notebooks out because this episode is full of powerful information related to YOU--your Human Design. Erin breaks down each of the five types of Human Designs (Manifestor, Generator, Manifesting Generator, Projector, and Reflector), so that you can better understand how you operate in your career and relationships. Erin explains how to make decisions based on your ‘Inner Authority,’ and how your ‘Not-Self Theme’ is an easy way to know when you’re off track. We talk about the shadow parts of the chart, the colors of the channels, and what each of the ‘Profile’ numbers mean. Erin fabulously makes this information digestible so you may learn more about yourself and this insightful system.
We also talk about:
- The origin story of Human Design
- The white vs. colored areas on the design charts
- The benefits of sleeping alone, alone time, & being in nature
- Navigating relationships based on design
- How human design gives insights into eating and nutrition
- The meaning of the black and red colors in the channels
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- So much love and gratitude to everyone who attended our live shows with Heather McMahan, Erin Claire, and Stewart Pearce in NYC!
- Special thanks to The Assemblage John Street for having us for our events with Erin Claire Jones and Stewart Pearce!
- Want Erin's blueprint? Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off at erinclairejones.com/blueprint
- Look up your Human Design at erinclairejones.com/lookup
- Instagram: @erinclairejones
- Human Design Episodes: Ep. 162 Human Design + Deconditioning To Find Yourself with Jenna Zoe ; Ep. 37 Aligning Who You Are With Who Were Made To Be: Human Design with Jenna Zoe
- November 26th: Melbourne with Rosie Acosta
- November 28th: Sydney with Jessica Sepel
- December 7th: Los Angeles with K&L
- December 12th: Miami with Nikki Novo
- Sonder Stays | Visit sonder.com and use code ALMOST30 between Sept. 16, 2019 - Dec. 31, 2019 for a 10% discount on top of an additional 15% discount when you create a Sonder account.
- STUNN | Visit stunnco.com/almost30 or use code ALMOST30 at checkout to receive 20% off your first order.
- Kopari Beauty | Visit www.koparibeauty.com/almost30 for 20% off
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- EverlyWell | Get 15% off a test using code ALMOST30 at everlywell.com/almost30
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 for 3 FREE Cups in your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media