Today is the last bonus episode from our series at Propel CoLabs Fitness Festival! We are live with the founders of UNDO Magazine, Nai Vasha and Sophia Chang. UNDO is an intellectually and visually stimulating quarterly magazine that sheds light on issues, stories, people and brands in wellness, fashion, and fitness.
As two dedicated entrepreneurs who are always pushing the envelope, Sophia and Nai share how they came together and founded UNDO Mag. They explain ways the fitness and wellness industry has changed, like with influencers and athletes. Both ladies are passionate about breaking stereotypes, and making wellness information accessible to all ages and races. They empower individuals to dive into self-discovery and push beyond fear. After listening to these incredible women, you can’t help but feel inspired and motivated to optimize your health beyond the green juice and yoga pants!
We also talk about:
- What health and wellness means to Nai & Sophia
- Sharing stories around mental health
- Why they print their magazine vs. digital
- Ways they break barriers and push their limits
- Building a platform & community for people to use their voices
- How they manage their workflow & “business hygiene”
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- October 9th: NYC with Stewart Pearce
- October 29th: Washington D.C. with Heidi Stevens
- October 30th: Philadelphia with K&L
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media