In today’s live recording, we are joined by motivational coach, speaker, and world-renowned cycle instructor, Angela Manuel-Davis! In this short interview, Angela shares so many nuggets of wisdom on worthiness, breaking limiting beliefs, and not attaching yourself to an identity. In discovering our gifts, she encourages us to think back to childhood, and the things that inspired and brought us joy.
As a coach, Angela teaches from a place of heart and intention, and shares how her father played an instrumental role in developing that style. She emphasizes the importance of surrounding yourself with people who support and believe in you. By the end of this episode, you’ll be inspired to protect your energy by saying ‘no’ more often, and be encouraged to focus on the good in others, and yourself.
We also talk about:
- Taking ownership of your worth
- Living with gratitude
- Attaching to your soul vs. your title
- Recognizing & working through limiting beliefs
- Importance of saying ‘no’
- Angela’s self-care routine
- Changing your perspective
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- September 18th: Nashville with Julie Solomon
- September 19th: Nashville with Dr. Josh Axe
- October 3rd: NYC with Nikki Glaser
- October 4th: NYC with Erin Claire Jones
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media