- Generalized Stoichiometry and Biogeochemistry for Astrobiological Applications
- Multiple Paths to Multiple Life
- Allometric scaling of production and life-history variation in vascular plants, by West, Enquist, Brown and Charnov.
- A related lecture by Geoffrey West
- Atlantis Dispatch 009, in which we contemplate cultural origins...
- Past related ACS episodes - Heather Graham and Cole Mathis on what Chris calls “Chemical Complexity.”
- Their co-authored paper, Identifying molecules as biosignatures with assembly theory and mass spectrometry.