The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 139 – May 3, 2020 – Do What You Can Where You're At With Guest Brenda Scott.
On this podcast episode I chat with Author of the blog "Well Fed Homestead" Brenda Scott.
- Her Journey into homesteading.
- Her families move from a 30 acre farm in Oregon to a 1/4 acre property in Virginia.
- The limitations of homesteading on a small property.
- The amazing amount you can still do even when on a small property.
- Water Keifer and Kombucha.
- Brenda's Website: https://www.wellfedhomestead.com/
- Brenda's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WellFedHomestead
Get Access to the Complete Feed Archive of Podcast Episodes as well as Bonus Episodes, Special Discounts for Homesteading Related Products, and a free PDF copy of My Book by becoming a Member at: https://www.patreon.com/ModernHomesteadingPodcast--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/harold-thornbro/message